Mandaya Royal Hospital Puri has inked a seven-year partnership agreement with Royal Phillips (Phillips), a global leader in health technology. The deal aims to integrate a comprehensive range of cutting-edge medical technologies and solutions that will bring top-notch healthcare services to Mandaya Royal’s patients and staff. The Netherlands’ Export Credit Agency has provided support for the partnership.
Phillips will supply its end-to-end solutions approach, consisting of:
- Image-guided therapy system
- The world’s first MR for helium-free operations
- The world’s first and only detector-based spectral CT
- Dynamic lighting, projection, and sound to enhance the patients’ and staff’s experience
- Enterprise informatics solutions that shorten the path to precise diagnostic decisions
- Connected patient monitoring and integrated analytics solutions
- Advanced clinical decision support and automatic documentation solution to assist in the ICU care cycle
- A patient monitoring and workflow system.
Mandaya Royal Hospital Puri will open its door in early 2021, with over 350 beds, 6 operating theatres, over 100 outpatient examination rooms, 14 specialist clinics, and 3 advanced medical centers specializing in cardiovascular, advanced oncology, and neuroscience disease.
The hospital is estimated to receive over a thousand patients daily as it is intended to be a national referral hospital nationwide.
(Source: Globe Newswire)